As mentioned in my previous post, Google Reader is shutting down July 1st of this year. If you’re a Google Reader user and aren’t sure how to follow my wee blog after what is also Canada Day, a few suggestions would for you:
– Randomly checking in to see that I’ve published a new post
– Following me on Twitter to see when I’ve tweeted about new posts
– Suscribing to posts via email
– Being fortunate enough to be Facebook friends with me (one day, I Eat Therefore I Run will have its own Facebook page).
– And now, following my blog on Bloglovin
Bloglovin gives blog lovers one place to find all their favourite blogs. Once you’ve signed up, you search for you favourite blogs (by name or URL), Bloglovin finds them in their massive online database, and you simply click on ‘Follow’ to add your favourite blogs to your profile. Every new post from your favourite blogs feature in your home page, all you have to do is click on each one to read it. You can also install the Bloglovin App to your iPhon, and get notifications when your favourite blogs are updated.
Hence why I’ve got this interesting bit of HTML code…
it’s Bloglovin’s way of letting me claim my blog.
So click on the Bloglovin widget on the right and sign up!
Back with the rest of my Italian ski adventure tomorrow, I promise 🙂